Wednesday, March 5, 2008

...my weekend saver

last weekend started off as kind of a downer. not only was it cold, wet and slushy...but because of it..very few ppl actually managed to show up to a little birthday soiree i TRIED to throw.
just as i thought i was the biggest loser in the world my boy decides that he would fly in from across the country to surprise me. and surprise me he did. he saved me from a potentially extremely shitty weekend.
i guess this entry here would be my tribute to him.
so now ... you must meet my boy justin. whom i love =)

This is him. My hero. LOL (halloween '07: LA)


At "STAND" burger joint on E12th St between University and 5th ave...incase you ever wanna go for late night burgers...a nice chill place to go. All the boys had burgers....i couldn't do it....had a deliciously fattening milkshake instead. *tee hee hee*

Oh! thanks to all those who actually DID show up....i love you guys too. sorry i was so drunk. ; )

No comments: