Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my new baby...

she's soooo cuuuuute!



my brand new 2008 mini cooper s. so perfect and beautiful.
i'm so in love. as everyone says driving is a bitch here...it's still pretty fun for me. I can deal with it for now...i actually get excited when i get to drive my car. ppl give it a year at most though...before i get sick of it. I dont doubt them...but i'm enjoying it...while the "enjoyment" lasts.

i just hope i don't regret moving over here. I'll give la it 2-4 years ...then i'm def heading back to new york. i'm sooooo not a cali girl. ppl here are too damn chill....meaning SLOWWWW. it takes me 15 mins to get my coffee in the morning...just in line!!! the starbucks on 4th ave and 8th in cooper square in the morning is a f*king machine....i'm always in and out in the matter of seconds. ok...slight exaggeration...but common...you and i both know that new yorkers are just always on the go....time is money people!

well..enough bitching....at least i got myself a sweet ride....right? =)

3 comments:

bo said...

SO NICE!!! i love mini coopers. it fits u!

Billy said...

Life is too short... "drive slow homie".

Oh yeh Love the gadgetmobile btw!!!

Courtesy of said...

that's a beautiful machine.

you got it in white, i see.....gonna be at the neighborhood carwash often?

ha.